Stepping Towards Fitness

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Vacation day 3

Waking up in a new town is exciting!  I woke up before my alarm ready to go out and walk around :) My husband's Aunt went with me to exercise in San Marcos, Texas! We walked 3 miles and it was awesome.  There is a university there that is gorgeous.  We saw one of the original buildings from the university and just had to walk to it. The view from there was beautiful too!

After a yummy breakfast at the bed and breakfast we stayed at, we headed to visit the town of Gruene  (pronounced Green). A little walking and shopping were on the list of things to do before we met up for lunch :)

The shopping led to me finding the perfect cowboy boots!  Yay!

After lunch and a couple hours in the car, we finally made it to the Ranch! Yay! The place is so pretty. We walked a little more here too! Lots of exercise,  but no Country Heat workouts yet.

No comments: