Stepping Towards Fitness

Monday, November 14, 2016

Holiday Slim Down

Slimming down BEFORE the holidays? Are you Crazy? Why not be like everyone else in the world and just wait till the beginning of the year?
I'll tell you why. Did you know that the average American gains 5-10 pounds during the holiday season? That means that much more weight to lose come January. Who wants that much more stress?


Lets get a jump start on those resolutions and still enjoy the holiday food in moderation!
I am starting a group on the 28th of November to help you through the holidays and still feel good about yourself by the end of the year! I can pair you up with a fitness program that comes with a meal plan. If you are interested, you can sign up with me as your coach at www.teambeachbody.com/tdefelice and send me an email at tldefelice@gmail.com to get more info!

https://www.facebook.com/events/218811615207329/

No comments: